INSI Tech Pulse – Blog
INSI Tech Pulse informs.
Have you noticed all the noise surrounding technology? So much noise, but such little information about the actual IT support. Most importantly, the news surrounding technology is focused on consumer or larger enterprise companies.
Yet, 55% of all small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) use IT outsourcing services. Subsequently, that is over 17 million companies! SMBs have their own unique IT challenges. Therefore, the information in this blog can help you understand the industry to make informed decisions.
INSI Tech Pulse Fresh Content
INSI Tech Pulse is designed to keep SMB businesses up to date with the latest IT support news, solutions, trends, and useful tips that affects them the most. While the rest of the industry talks about bits and bytes, we focus on what is important to you.
Our goal is to provide a unique perspective on the IT support community. After reviewing the various types of IT support plans, and their pro’s and con’s, we came up with a solution that addresses all of the industry issues. The name of the program is Customized IT. For the first time, true customization, process, engineering, delivery, and pricing concerns are all addressed under one simple program.
In conclusion, this blog allows us to pass on all our knowledge of the industry so you can make informed decisions.
INSI Tech Pulse Topics
- Webinars – Deborah Frazier covers topics on her book, IT Outsourcing Secrets. She provides tips on what to look out for, what to watch out for, what to avoid, and alternatives. Therefore, If you want to stay in control of your technology, these webinars are a must see.
- Trending News– See technology news that impacts SMB companies.
- INSI News – Find out the latest news with INSI.
- Informative Articles – Discovery interesting topics surrounding the IT support industries.
- Useful Tips – Access great tips on things that impact you the most.
- Tips from IT Outsourcing Secrets Book – Deborah Frazier shares tips, insights, and excerpts from her book.
If you would like to be notified when there is a new post, or would like to be included in our monthly newsletter, please register here.