Join the INSI Team
INSI is always hiring because we are always growing. As an INSI team member, you have a Customized IT model to leverage with clients and we need great interns, beginning engineers, advanced desktop engineers, and network engineers. Now you have an opportunity to grow with a company that is changing the landscape of how IT is supported.
Here are the advantages of working with INSI:
- Grow with Us – Get in on the ground floor while we are still young and pave your own path.
- Be the Specialist – You only have to work at the skill level in which you were hired. We do not ask senior engineers to work on desktop issues, nor do we want our tier 1 engineers working on something they are not yet ready to handle.
- Be Part of a Learning Environment– Learn from, or help other engineers, when a difficult ticket arises. Our escalation program ensures team member support at all levels to help each engineer advance their knowledge.
- Quality vs Quantity – INSI will not overwork our engineers for the sake of more profit. Because quality work is everything to us, we will hold off on bringing in a new client if we are not fully staffed and capable of supporting them.
- Great Team – The INSI culture consist of hard-working, fun, energetic people who want the best for their clients.
- No Politics – At INSI, we are very careful of who we hire – at all levels. We are a team of humble, hard working individuals, who want to work in calm and enriching atmosphere. We seek managers and engineers with strong character traits who will be supportive of their team mates and work hard to make every person feel valued and like part of the INSI family.
- Career Path – Each Tier offers advancement opportunities to the next level with experience and technical ability. Grow as the company grows and get constantly pushed up the corporate ladder.
- Competitive Compensation Packages – We want the best and realizes they deserve competitive wages.
- Great Benefits – 401K matchings, health packages (medical, dental, vision), flex plan, paid holidays, paid time off, 1 week paid maternity leave, and dedicated volunteer hours.
- Recognition– Great employees deserve great recognition. If you do a fantastic job, you will be recognized by management in front of your peers.