INSI Insights informs. Indeed, there is so much noise surrounding Information Technology (IT), but such little information about IT support. Most interesting is that the technology news is almost always focused on consumers or larger enterprise companies.
Yet, 55% of all small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) use IT outsourcing services. Subsequently, that is over 17 million companies! At INSI, we know SMBs have their own unique IT challenges. Therefore, the information in this blog can help you understand the SMB IT support industry to make informed decisions.
INSI Insights Fresh Content
INSI Insights is designed to keep SMB businesses up to date with the latest IT support news, solutions, trends, and useful tips that affect them the most. While the rest of the industry talks about bits and bytes, we focus on what is important to you.
For this reason, our goal is to provide a unique perspective on the IT support community. After reviewing the various types of IT support plans and their pros and cons, we came up with a solution that addresses all of the industry issues. The name of the program is Customized IT. For the first time, true customization, process, engineering, delivery, and pricing concerns are all addressed under one simple program.
Most importantly, INSI Insights allows our team to pass on all our knowledge of the industry so you can make informed decisions.
INSI Insights Topics
- IT Outsourcing Secrets Webinars – Deborah Frazier covers important topics in her book, IT Outsourcing Secrets. She provides tips on what to look for, what to watch out for, what to avoid, and alternative support options. IT Outsourcing Secrets is an unbiased book designed to inform and equip readers on how to stay in control of their technology.
- INSI Insights Industry Trending News – Technology news that impact SMB the most
- INSI Insights Informative Articles – Interesting topics surrounding the IT support industry
- Useful Tips – Access great tips on technology
- Tips from IT Outsourcing Secrets Book – Deborah Frazier shares insights, tips and excerpts from her book.
If you would like to be notified when there is a new INSI Insights posts, or would like to be invited to future webinars, please register here.